Net Results Group, LLC deploys successful strategies for MRO material provisioning, inventory management, material logistics and dispositioning. Our professional services assist clients in all aspects of MRO practices encompassing an asset’s entire lifecycle. Our MRO3i™ technology suite provides operational and market intelligence to optimize MRO Investment decisions.
MRO3i Technology Suite:
- MRO Invest™combines core capabilities of item identification, stocking decision making, grey market analysis and lifecycle analytics to provide best operational and financial strategy for redeployment, resale, and disposal of excess MRO items. Supports complete workflow management for investment recovery activities.
- Black Stock Walkdown is a field-based Android® application that enables the fast and accurate identification of MRO items, description enrichment, association to stocking locations, condition status, handling & storage practices, and disposition tagging.
- RAM BOM™ (Reliability Availability and Maintainability Bill Of Material) is a field-based Android® application that enables the fast and accurate association to equipment and locations.
- MRO Provisioning is a SaaS application that guides initial MRO stocking decisions at multiple points in the Asset Lifecycle, such as equipment acquisition, maintenance, overhaul, upgrades, resale, and disposal.
- MRO Dispositioning is a SaaS application that quickly links to the MRO grey market for the purpose of item valuation, determining resale viability, and identifying potential buyers.
- MRO OptiX™ is an onsite assessment and development of MRO Lifecycle practices to achieve business and operational objectives.
- Lifecycle Analytics is a SaaS application that conducts multi-site, multi-level analytics in areas such as supply chain performance, spend analysis, item performance, item equals/substitutes, and MRO investments, and MRO strategies evaluation.
Net Results Group History:
- 1996: Net Results Group formed as a professional services organization in the Lean Manufacturing, Asset Management & MRO space.
- 2010: Refocused to offer a comprehensive suite of MRO lifecycle management applications through Net Results Group, LLC.
- 2011: Launched MROConnection, LLC in conjunction with two partnering entities.
Net Results Group Team:
- Lance Gilbert is the Managing Director of Net Results Group. He brings over 30 years of experience in public and private sectors of industries encompassing consumer products, technology, healthcare, and logistics/distribution. Please reach Lance by phone at (502) 365-5015 X 115 or by email: email@example.com
- Mark Sherling is the Director of Technology Development at Net Results Group, developing strategic and technological MRO and change management solutions. Please reach Mark by phone at (502) 365-5015 X 125 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- John Ferguson is the Director of Sales and Business Development at Net Results Group. With over 25 years of Asset and Maintenance Management. Please reach John at (502) 365-5015 X 151 or by email: email@example.com
- John Fleishman is the Director of Field Operations at Net Results Group. With over 25 years of senior level management and consulting experience in the private sector, John is highly skilled in supply chain development and optimization, MRO inventory and preventative maintenance management, indirect and technical materials spend analysis, business development, administrative and operational management. Please reach John by phone at (502) 365-5015 X 160 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org